Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miley Cyrus singing on AI's Idol Gives Back?

What the fuck were the producers thinking?!

It's a bloody singing competition show. Not a teeny bopper non-talent pretend-to-be-30 lip-syncing show.

Maybe she wasn't lip-syncing. My point is, she can't sing. And she's singing a song about herself?

How selfish of her. Or maybe the producers forced her to.

I think the adults in the audience were pretty pissed fuck when she came out to perform. The kids were crazy applausing and cheering.

Kids.

Yesterday, I fell asleep at 9.30pm. No kidding (no pun intended).

Tonight, I doubt that's possible.

Watching Idol Gives Back now.

Robin Williams is hilarious. I want to be like him. So successful and well-known. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home