Sunday, May 04, 2008

Less than a week left and yours truly will be turning 16.

So what more fun than to organise a party for myself and some friends of mine.

My apologies if I haven't invited you but if you really want to come call, sms, e-mail or chat me up on msn alright?

There are limitations as to the number of people that can come. So it's a first-come-first-serve thing okay.

Date: 9th May 2008
Time: 5pm til late
Venue: Like I'm gonna disclose it here. Rightt.
Dress code: ALL-WHITE-OR-NO-ENTRY-SUCKER!


NO SMOKING, DRUGS, SEX OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED.

For real. I'm sorry guys.

So yeah, those are the details for my party.

NOTE that my birthday is on the 10th, not the 9th so don't get it mixed up okay.

Those whom I've invited and haven't confirmed if you're coming, please do so ASAP so I can let my mother know. Ya know, number of people affects how much food to prepare and stuff to relation.

I'm giving you guys up to Wednesday to tell/ask me alright?

Thanks.

I'm so excited. I think because I'm finally turning 16. And I can now legally watch NC16 movies and walk into cinemas confidently without having to worry of being checked.

Next target, M18.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dream on, Zakk.


Screw the exams.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home