Saturday, August 18, 2007

I went to watch fireworks at Marina Bay just now. Didn't really expect it to be such a blast. So now, Nini and I have decided to have fireworks on our wedding days.

First visit to Marina Bay's floating stadium was a plesant experience. Lotsa people were there. The emcees were kinda irritating though..

Oh oh, before that, Nini and I shopped at Marina Square. I'm.So.Spoilt.

Stop spending money Zakk.

Thanks to Kal's voucher, I actually saved $10 on a Dorothy Perks top. Yay me!

Nini bought a pair of tees, or couple tees they call it. Sweet sweet..

After fireworks display, we headed to Yoshinoya for dinner and it was about 10.45pm already.

I'm very happy now that I can actually eat rice without soup. Actually, I only ate rice with soup once after my ehemehem. After that, I only devoured bubble tea as much as I can remember.

Surprisingly, the only times I had rice was with Nini. She was the one who tells me to eat rice so I don't go hungry. However knowing me, I'm forever hungry except I don't whine continuously when I'm hungry unlike some swine I know.

Hoho.

I reached home at 12.05am. Brushed teeth, changed clothes and watched the last 15mins of Little Nicky.

Now, I'm blogging and I'm ending now.

I love Nini.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home