Monday, July 30, 2007

I think I'll probably lose my chairman post by the end of the year.

I screwed up twice.

Wtf.

Faris said I told everyone to vote for me, but in actual fact, I told no one to vote for me.

And and. I'm not enjoying drama practises. It's boring. I'm practically doing the same things all over again.

It's not a nice thing taking attendance man. People don't turn up and teacher expects you to call ALL of them up.

I PAY FOR MY FREAKING HANDPHONE BILL MIND YOU! WTF?!

So pissed sometimes, but I guess its unavoidable. I bet teacher was pissed with me because I'm "the chairman and the juniors look up to me so I should set a good example and must always be punctual".

Well, I doubt other chairmans don't need to pay their own bills, right?

Ah, I think I'll be stripped off my post by the end of the year.

Stupid stupid stupid.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE.

My PW group will be DJ-ing LIVE tomorrow in the canteen during upper sec recess so those of you present must support my group okay?

What a late advertisement but I guess the whole school already knows about it thanks to Erfi's powerpoint. (Or was it Flash?)

Woohoo. I rock.

And I'm feeling angsty.

Angst. Angst. Angst.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home