Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm a bad person.

I've got so many things I want yet I want morer. I'm never contented with what I have now. Instead, I keep demanding for more shit. Oh man.

I'm happy of course. And I'm taking so many things for granted.

Zakk is a bitch.

Thanks kal for the voucher! But now, I'm still thinking what to get. Hehe, I'll prolly have to be really patient and put aside some time to buy stuffs.

Okay, I actually don't have to wait. I'm going out tomorrow. With my cousin! I'm a happy kitty.

Money money money. If only you were abundant.. The world would not be living in such a devastated state.

Oh, have I announced to the whole world? My grandmother bought me a Gucci bag. Yes, it's true. More of carrier bag to put stuff for travelling. Hehe.

Grandmother - Gucci - Me.

Be jealous world.

Perhaps, when I get rich, I'll start doing some good.

Hoho, can't promise though.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home