Thursday, July 19, 2007

I won't be in school tomorrow! When you guys are about to wake up to prepare for school tomorrow morning, I would already be up preparing for a 5 hour long journey to Msia.

My cousin's getting married! Yay, at long last. This wedding has been long-awaited. My cousins were engaged for 2 years already or prolly more and now they're getting married. So happy for them.

Well, they're not exactly my cousins. More of distant cousins, but what the heck.

I will miss the Racial Harmony celebrations tomorrow, kinda regretting it.

Ah, I rather be eating chendol in Msia than going to school. Hate. School.

So to keep you guys entertained, I'm going to post pictures! Totally random pictures. I needa clear the comp's memory space cause my pictures are clogging up most of the space.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home