Friday, July 13, 2007

I hate it even more now. Stupid stupid stupid.

I'm not referring to High School Musical which I'm going to blog about in a few moments.

After airing a million times on Disney Channel, High School Musical is going to be shown on Channel 5. When? I don't wana know.

Just hope I'm not home at that time.

And more "exciting" news for HSM fans.


HSM3 is about to head for the big screens. So now you guys will have to pay to watch it at the cinema.

HAHA! IN YOUR FACE!


Well, go enjoy HSM2 for free all you want now, but you're gonna have to pay in future for the 3rd sequel.

HAHA!


Read more here at,
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1564571/20070711/story.jhtml


Why am I blogging about something I dislike?

I'm just bored and I thought probably if I'm unhappy then at least I can do my part in making others happy.

Better one unhappy than others unhappy, ya know?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home