Sunday, July 08, 2007

I don't see the point in showing LIVE EARTH.

24 hours concert all over 7 continents (you name them la!) for straight 24 hours. Over 150 artists perform and various clips to spread the awareness of the Earth's climate change.

So, okay. I'm now going to state my point of view.

Yes, spread the awareness of Global Warming. Yes, it's dangerous. Stop wasting electricity, water and recycable resources. Yes, bla bla bla. We learnt all that during Geography lesson in case you have been living under a rock for quite some time like Jin who obviously still doesn't see the dangers of global warming.

So, live earth of course, their aim is to attract tv viewers from all over the world. Then, tv viewers turn on the television for a straight 24 hours, there they sit on their sofas for a straight 24 hours.

Couch potatoes are bred.

Obviously, fan or air-con is turned on for a straight 24 hours cause I doubt anyone enjoys watching tv sweating like a pig so yes, fan or air-con is turned on.

Electricity is running.

Then, the sun sets. It gets dark. You enjoy watching tv but you can't really see clearly cause it's dark, so you switch on the light, for about 12 hours until the sun rises.

More electricity is running.

And you get thirsty so you get a drink from the kitchen. Then, you drink more cause you're really thirsty and water is good for your health cause it replenishes your body and leaves you with a great complexion. You drink more and more.

You suddenly feel the urge to answer nature's call. You go to the toilet.

FLUSH!

You just pump lotsa water down the pipes.

You wasted water.

While you were in the kitchen and toilet, the fan/aircon and lights are still switched on. Don't forget! Your tv is still running.

Tv running for 24 hours. Wow, you damn best.

More and more fucking electricity running.

How much electricity have you used up just to watch LIVE EARTH whose main goal is to spread the awareness of saving energy and resources to battle global warming and such?

You wasted all your energy watching artists perform while the ozone layer is still burning?

You wasted all your energy watching artists perform while acres of forests are being cleared every second?

You wasted all your energy watching artists perform while others are dying out there because of arid weather conditions?

You wasted all your energy watching artists perform while tons of carbon dioxide are being released into the air?

You are one bloody fucker.

Just like me.

I stayed up until 5am cause I was hoping to watch Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Metallica perform but they never showed up. And I woke up at 1pm to find that I've missed their bloody hell performance.

Sheesh.

However, I was quite elated when Bon Jovi performed cause I've been a big fan since god knows when and I love Jon Bon Jovi cause he's blonde with blue eyes. He's pretty old but still good-looking. He's teeth is really straight and white.

He's like the perfect man of my dreams. Ahh.

Sadly, he's bloody fucking married.

Hurhur.

So yah, as I'm typing this, I'm wasting lotsa energy. The computer is turned on, the lights, tv and air-con in the living room is turned on.

Fucking electricity is still running like all the time.

I'm a bad person.

Hey, at least I make an effort to recycle my Milo cans every recess and I also remind my friends to do so.

See, I play a part in saving the environment. I still have good in me!

Oh.

Do you know? It is said that polar bears will be extinct by 2100?

And that every tree will banish from Earth in 2050?

My hypothesis is that by the time all trees have banished from the earth in 2050, everything and I mean everything, from retarded rabbits to fag-looking fishes to inhumane humans to stubborn swines and what not, will banish together with the trees as well.

Including the polar bears. You'll see.

So I guess I don't wana live to 2050.. Maybe by 2040 I'd have lived my life to the fullest and hopefully die in peace.

Year 2050 people! Mark your calendars.

Judgement Day is near.

Hawhawhaw.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home