Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yesterday, Jin left me during remedial for band. I was so devastated that I hugged her so tight and didn't want her to leave. But she left me and I was so sad, I wanted to slit my wrist man. Felt so emo nyaa..

During break, the mats decided to wrestle each other at the small corner of the classroom and since I had nothing to do, I decided to observe them and laugh by myself. Fuckin' funny I tell you.



They were so cute!

Anyhoo, I told Kal to sit with me because I didn't want to be lonely. Then suddenly, Suf wanted to sit beside me cause he didn't have his glasses with him. And then, Izzatul also wanted to sit beside me.

BUT! In the end, it was Kal who sat beside me. Hohoho.

After school, I was lonely again. HAHA!

I left school together with 5 mats. Omgzxzx man.

Met Sally at Munchy's, she prolly thought something was wrong with me, me only girl with 5 boys.

The mats had donut except Amir who had Mr Softee and treated me to one too! So happy. It was so hilarious at 7/11 man.

The first Mr Softee Amir did was for me. It was so sloppily done and messy! Then the 2nd time he did, the machine suddenly switched off. The guy at the counter said "Finish already!" And both of us were laughing hysterically sia! My Mr Softee was in a mess but at least its portion was more! Amir's one just touched the top of the cup.

HAHA! IN YOUR FACE ABDUL!



The mats decided to do an encore of the picture taken by Curry. (Go her blog and check the picture out, I don't have it.)

However, this time, Rad was substituted by Mim. Go figure who is who.

Anyhoo, I'm leaving tmr for Kuantan. My bu bday tmr.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY BU! You're a year older now, so behave! HAHAHA! Happy birthday yo. I have no idea what to get you for your bday gift. And no, good grades and tidying my room don't count as gifts. HA!

Few more days til I pierce my tongue. Woohoo, I'm a happy bitch.

I spent lotsa money today. Went to Penin to meet Shawn and Shawn. Both have same names. Shawn1 is my 14 year old friend, whereas Shawn2 is Shawn1's friend. I made a new friend today!

Fancy me hanging out with 2 14 year old boys. Haha, super fun la. Bought shirts and such. Shawn1 spent more than a hundred bucks. Had a great time on the bus filming Shawn1 changing! HAHA.

Went jamming and then headed home.

And emo-ed.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home