Thursday, July 26, 2007

I had fun in school today. Yay me!

Firstly, I had a valid reason for not doing E Maths homework cause I was absent in school and new formulae was thought. Yay me!

Social Studies was a bore but with Jin around, you probably won't fall asleep, unless she is the one sleeping cause apparently she's my source of entertainment when I'm bored and/or feeling sleepy. Yay us!

Then, recess! Nothing much, except drinking usual milo and then gossip. Supposed to do homework but was too lazy to open the book in front of me. Yay me!

After that, English in the auditorium was quite boring. Everyone was given a proposal to write but being the relak-for-awhile-but-end-up-for-long-time person, I managed to finished my assignment just in time. Yay me!

CE was next! It was damn best cause we were given group work to do on Racial Harmony stuff and every group must have different race. Initially, there was me, Jin, Ash, Kal, Nas and Suf but Suf was substituted with Brandon because 1)My group had 4 Malays already 2)No Indians in my gourp and Brandon claimed he was one and his group didn't have any Malays. So eventually, it was me, Jin, Ash, Kal, Nas and Bra. We were having so much fun la. Best I tell you. Yay us!

Alas, hear-my-say. I was supposed to do first but cher's laptop was quite slow in reading Jin's thumbdrive (THANKS LOVE!) so Nicky did his first. He talked about Pokemon! So cute la. It's his favourite game apparently. Eh, it's quite fun playing it. Yay him!

And it was my turn! I was so afraid my presentation would suck but my class being erm...my class, the response was really good. Everyone was so engrossed in the slides especially the last one because it had a secret picture! Haha, it's kinda a secret thing only my class and no one else knows so I shan't pose it up. Yay my class!

Last lesson was A Maths. I did my homework! First time, I managed to attempt every question. So happy for myself. All applause please. Yay me!

Here's one picture of me looking retarded as usual.


I can never take a decent-looking photo of me really smiling. Most of the time pictures taken of me are pretty much retarded-looking ones. Sheesh.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home