Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I was bored during lunch break just now and I suddenly had the urge to pierce my tongue with the pin on the board.

So, I borrowed a lighter to "sterilise" the pin and tried poking my tonuge with it. Ratio was with me in the toilet watching me. Curry and Jin waited outside.

I think I almost poked a vein because after a few attempts of poking my tongue with the pin, I felt a sudden numbness in my tongue. Scary eh.

I don't know how Kal did it by himself, but it's kinda painful to me doing it by yourself. He said the pin I used was way too small.

I can't wait to pierce my tongue, by a professional that is. Soon.

I think bloggers are people with no life. Blog blog blog about every single thing they do. Boring, I tell you.

I want to get a tattoo also. That, will have to wait til I'm eighteen. Grr.

Oh oh. Today I woke up at 7.06am. I don't know why, even though I'm late, I still insist on showering because I love to be clean, unlike some people. HAHA.

I already know I'm late so what the heck. I paid the taxi driver $15 but the fare was actually $16.80.

I ONLY HAD FREAKING $15 WITH ME!

So ya, solly uncle. God will bless you for being nice to me. AND YOU DROVE REALLY SLOW SO YOU DESERVE IT!

HAHA.

I so didn't want to go to school but I suddenly remembered I had PW presentation to do. It was seriously fun.

Erfi did a great job with the Flash. There were a few improvs we did to make some people happy.

KUDOS TO PUNK-IN-TRANSMISSION! Mrs S Koh told me that a coupla teachers said we did a great job. Applause...

Amir thought it was going to be a permanent thing and told me to play better songs tomorrow. The songs were supposed to be associated with our topic lurr. Abdulllllllll....

Ashley came! Whoo, we all hugged him. So long never see him, miss crapping with him sia. I remember when we did recording without the teachers around and we all beeping around, if ya know what I mean. With the teachers around, we all feel really deprived of beeping, if ya know what I mean.

HAHA.

Sadly, we couldn't accompany him for long, becaue teacher wanted us to go back to class. *Sobs...

BUT! He said we'll meet up for dinner or something soon. Yay!

Imagine one big guy with 5 meddling kids. People must be thinking that we're a weird bunch man. Hoho, we da best group lurr.

Mr Koh came to see us while we were DJ-ing. Yay us!

We also joked with Mr Yusri and Mr Anwar. It was super fun I tell you. I simply enjoyed myself.

I wana re-live it again!

Pictures of last week...

Zakk; Boss.


Fiany; Boss' girlfriend.


Ratio; Boss' sex-partner.


Erfi; Boss' technician.


Jerms; Boss' entertainer.


Boy powerrrrrr...


Girl power! Rahhhhh.



Da bestest group ever: PUNK-IN-TRANSMISSION.




Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home