Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today was a hot and HOT day. Get it? It was a fun day. From morning to night full of activities man. Damn it was really really fun.


Morning woke up at 8.15am. Lazy to give Kambing wake up call. Couldn't be bothered lah! Haha. Bathed and I met Charis at Heartland Mall. Called Jo but then that sweetie of mine still sleeping so I assumed she don't want follow. I had no make-up on but Charis thought I put. Natural beauty lah! Haha. Jo called when I was in the bus then I told her to go back to sleep cause I don't want disturb her. The auditions was ok lah. Me, Judd, Charis and Michelle(Judd's friend). Me, Judd and Michelle tried out for Acting. Only 3 of us lorh. Charis, Michelle and Judd later tried out for Modelling. Damn long lah, so I sat with Jovin who came to support and chat with him. Whatever I talk to him is private and confidential! Wahaha, talk about school stuff only lah! Then I also tried for Fashion Design but I was the only one then the guy talk to me. Then he told me about designing and drawing stuffs for the models to wear and I was like "OMG! Serious?" Haha, I seriously didn't know ah! But I'm going to work on it! The people there said they will call us for the results. When they will call that one I don't know. Michelle gave me tips. Judd commented on my sexay voice. She said I sounded like Rod Stewart! Haha. Tried to sing a Rod Stewart song but tak jadi lah! My voice too hoarse. But voice still very sexy lah! Headed to Parkway to lunch at Pastamania. Again. Very fun lah. Laugh alot with my sexy voice. Then Judd off to tuition. Left me, Kambing, Michelle and Charis. Walked around. Looked at clothes for inspiration. Went to camwhore outside toilet. Posed here and there. Kambing just watched. Then went TopShop. Charis has a nice body. Rach joined us from there. Then we walked around lepak here and there. Then me and Charis changed into uniform. Michelle said I looked different. Like duh uh lah. Haha. Looked really PAIKIA/MINAH. But I didn't wear make-up horh. Saw this minah talking on the public phone. She is fat and her pants doesn't cover her ass line and it's really shitty to look at it. I mean if the minah pretty or got nice body nvm right, this one like so disgusting. Then Judd joined us and we walked to the bus stop.Michelle left at that time.


Me, Judd, Kambing walked to the bus stop after. Rach and Charis walked to the before one. Get it? Nvm whatever. Kinda alot of TK pple in the bus then I was like "Hi friends!" Stephen was in the bus with his friends, JunWei and Joshua. JunWei was really friendly. Joshua damn gay lah. He portugese, dutch, indo and chinese. Haha, so I was like "So your son or daughter will be mixed and then your grandchildren and then your ... ... " Haha. He was tall lah. Then the sec1 guys gave us the gummy sweet thingy with lotsa sugar and then I and Judd shared one. Like I bite one side she bite the other side. Haha! Almost kissed. Was THAT close man. Then the Sec1 guys were like "WAH LIAO!" Haha. Me and Charis also did the same thing! Hehe. They were shocked lah! Haha. Reached stadium and walked. Talked alot of crap. Walked pass a few TK pple and was like "EH WASSUP FRIEND!" Haha. Only like a group of Sec1s responded with a "WASSUP!". The rest anti-social like shit lah. Met a few people we loved and took pics. I was telling everyone that my voice was very sexy. Even I told Stefan and his gang. Haha. Ms Toh knows about my voice too. She say my cap was sexy too. We sat and made a lot of noise. I was screaming non-stop with my sexy voice. It was a really high-pitched scream. I was screaming higher-pitched that Judd ah! Yvette was irritated. Haha! I kept talking like some Auntie but couldn't slang properly cause of my sexy voice. HAHA. Took pics. Lotsa them. I only used my cam to take band pics. Hehe. We all stripped Jeric's shoes and socks and threw them to the bottom. WAHAHA! Fun lah. Then he was calling his friend and was like "EH HANDSOME!" then I turned around and was like "YES?" HAHA. Then Jovin had the long sweet you know the flat one, it's quite sour. Have it in red, green and blue. With alot of sugar one. I demanded some and he gave me and I went to ask Judd bite the other end. Action to the guys! Haha. Then Charis wanted some and she bit off like 3/4 of the sweet lah! Wah liao. The guys were like "WTH! OMG!" Haha. TK band was hot lah! Bowen was not bad too! Drum Major of Bowen girl again. Haha, drop one time but probably they gelek alot so got into finals. Then the boys say that the girl drop the stick nvm, she can gelek and is hot. HAHA! Whatever lah guys. I kept screaming! Obviously I knew who were going into the finals, TK BOWEN AND DEYI. It has been like that for years and years lah. And they were good too. Had lotsa fun cam-whoring and lying down on Judd's and Charis' neh neh pok. HAHA. I know some people think we are lesbians cause we like to hold each other. Yeah, I like to hug people, put my arms around them and walk. Then hold hands and walk. HEHE! It's a normal thing for me with Zakk Gang. When results were announced, everyone was smiling! I SAW HOT GUY SMILE AND I WAS LIKE "LOOK AT HOT GUY HE IS SMILING! SO CUTE! AHH!" I'm crazy over him lah. He looked really really cute. Sorry lah but I think I have a crush on him already. Saw JiaHao and took pic with him. He is so cute and friendly lah! He even used his cam take pic of Zakk Gang and him. Then ask his friend take for him. He even pose with us ah! And he even mentioned that my voice changed then I was like "Eh, my voice very sexy right?" And he was like "Yah, very sexy!" He didn't meant that sarcastically ok. Hehe, he's an honest boy and I like him. Looked for the Brother but to no avail. Then after the whole thing finished Charis left so left me Judd, Kambing and Tay. We wanted to look for Jin cause I wanted to pass her COKE to drink. I miss her so much until I was like walking so fast. Saw Hot Ms Erma and went to take pic with her and Ms Sri. Ms Erma hugged me and commented that my voice was very sexy. HEHE. Went to search for TK Band then I saw Hot Guy's section(I won't tell) walk passed so I thought I was like going to tell him to pass the COKE to JIN OF FLUTE SECTION. But I think he walked forward already lorh. SO SAD! AHH! I'm crazy over HOT GUY right now. He was the smallest in his section. So cute! So then walked with Kambing and Judd to the grandstand there wait for my aunt and uncle. Then met David and Danial! So cute! I said hi to both of them and ask them if my voice was sexy! Danial said no! That idiot! Ahh! David said to ask Jovin then I told him Jovin thinks my voice is very sexy. I also asked Xuan Zheng but he shy to reply. HAHA! Yeah right. In the end, my aunt called to say that she's at the car park so I was like "BYE JUDD BYE KAMBING BY XUAN ZHENG BYE DAVID BYE DANIAL! I LOVE YOU ALL! MY VOICE IS VERY SEXY!" Haha, they all just gave me the "WTF" look. I was simling as I walked away until I almost tripped twice. Hehe. Went Haig Road for dinner. And home.


Today was fun but it wasn't much fulfilling cause my plan to see my CHIOBU, HOT GUY and not forgetting DEAREST JIN was destroyed. I MISS MY JIN SO MUCH! AHH JIN I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU! It's really different to spend my Fridays without you! I just so wanted to hug CHIOBU just now lah but TK BAND HAD TO GO BACK SO EARLY. Bowen conquered the stadium after TK left. Smart idea. Serious man. Basically, to sum it all up, today was great minus the part where I-never-see-my-JIN-and-I'm-sad. But I love Charis NEHNEHPOK and JUDD'S! When you're sad can cry on them but only reserved for me lah! Anyways, I love today. And I think this post is long. I'll post the pics next time but I won't post Hot Guy's pic. I'm going to leave some element of suspense aight. I love CHIOBU, HOT GUY AND JIN!


GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE! PEACE! And CHAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home