Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I keep wanting to post but always delayed cause of bloody distractions. I'll just sum up what happened since I've been gone. Ahh, sidetracked.


Saturday, went out with Jovin. He was late. Stupid pig. Went all the way to Queenstown just to eat Macdonalds and then go to Parkway. Wtf lah. We thought we were on the wrong bus cause it was a hell of a long way man. Like 45 mins or so. At last found a shirt at TOPMAN. Too much money lah he. Then I bought Arctic Monkeys' Album What People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. Cool songs. And I bought a No.1 Evergreen Hits for Laobu. Had ta lah, haha! Then we went to buy ice cream. I bought Strawberry Milkshake and it cost $3.90. 2 Scoops of ice cream cause 4 bucks. And you know how they make milkshake? They just blend scoops of ice cream and there you go, MILKSHAKE! Haha. Ma milkshake brings all da boys to da yard! Haha! Tasted Jovin's Lemon and Lime and Raspberry, is it? Haha, can't remember. Cope like spoons of his ice cream! Wahaha! Laobu called his handphone looking for me and he covered up for me saying I at the bus stop liao! Aww, so sweet! Then he waited with me at the bus stop before he went home. Aww! Haha! Went home and heard from Laobu, going fishing with Grace and Shawn. Wah, tired sia but worth it lah. At Changi Village the car park there, we spotted 2 transvetites, and then Uncle Lawrence purposely slowed down to where they were and both of them were looking at me, in the eye! I freaked out sia! I was like sitting by the door lah and they can lik ejust open the door and pull me out! Then this Uncle Lawrence went another round around the carpark lah! And then I was very very scared already, then he wind down the window and asked "How much to go fishing together?" And then we all were like "UNCLE LAWRENCE!" Haha, then one of the trans said something and then Uncle Lawrence was like "Aiyah, don't want lah, voice so rough!" And then we went off to Changi Beach. Wah lao! I freak out like shit sia. I was in trauma for like half an hour. Scary sia. Grace caught 2 puffer fish but then Uncle Lawrence threw it back to the sea. Puffer fish is dangerous lah. In the end, she caught a cat fish, and my Laobu brought it home. Haha! Went home at about 4 plus. So tired man.


Sunday, woke up at about 11-12. Stupid people messaged me in the morning, disturb my sleep. Then Laobu sent me to PS! Thanks Bu. Met Charis, Rach and Jovin at Swensens for desserts. Stupid Judd can't come cause she said it was raining and then sleep. Stupid Judd, what an excuse. I don't want go out with Judd already lah. Then we took neos! Haha! Was super noisy. I kept following the toy cat moving it's head side to side. Haha! Then watched XMen3. At last! I love the show so so much! And thanks Gills for filling me on the last part! Haha, Gills. Had to explain to Rach and Charis about XMen, mutants and stuff. Aiyoh. Mafan lah! In the end we decided take neos again and then head home. Haha! Nothing much was done, but movie was great. I can't believe Charis and Rach know little of XMen but they still watched because I wanted to so eagerly. Aww, you guys so sweet lah! I love XMen!


Monday, went out with Jo and Mitch. Whee! Went to Bugis with Jo first. Surprisingly, she was late lah. Toot. Went to Bugis, same ol' same ol'. Walked around, contemplating whether to buy ear studs. I resisted man! Hard work. Mitch met us after that. Walked around, like idiots. Then decided go Far East. We cheapskate lah. Then I had this really crazy idea of getting my hair cut like immediately. I asked Laobu but she don't allow. After I convinced her like bloody many times, she just said "Ok". Haha! Whee! I cut my hair! And I'm loving it! I cut shoulder length, layered. And I cut my fringe also! Whee! I love my hair. But it's like very difficult to tie cause hair would be coming out here and there so Gills suggested pins but no, I hate pins poking my head. So yeah, basically, I changed my hairstyle and yeah, I love it, Jo loves it, Mitch loves it, Brother likes it, Laobu I not sure. Haha! Mitch bought a yellow shirt I picked out for her and the brown sweater. Lookin' good Mitch! And Jo bought the pants, whatever you call it. Lookin' good Jo! Lookin' good Zakk! Haha! Crazy crazy. Oh, my hair cut is only 14 bucks and it's much cost worthy cause the haircut's great and I love it and unlike the other time 9 bucks haircut, the hairdresser is much better and ironing of hair is not a need, which obviously causes my hair to totally frizz. I only want the best for my hair ok! Hmmph! Narcissism. Ok so, in the end, 3 of us walked along Orchard Rd looking at people and their thangs. Went to Coffee Bean for drinks to chill and the cashier who was a malay guy was kinda friendly. Erm, I was the more friendly one lah. He's not hot so forget about him. 3 of us talked about sleeping in class and shit shit stuff. Haha! And then it was like late already lah, and we've been like out the whole afternoon so we decided to go home. Said goodbye and Mitch parted with me and Jo. Jo played with ma PSP and yeah, she sucked at it. Hurhur. Haha. Sorry Jo, I had to say it. Haha! Said bye to dearest Jo and I headed home afterwards. Showed Laobu my hair, she just looked at it until I asked "Nice anot?" And she was like "Nice." Just like that! Hmmph!


Ok, I shall stop this hair thing. Haha, people are gona get bored but I only want the best for my hair and you gota know that. I will have a more easier time maintaining my hair cause it's less thicker right now. Whee! I'm lovin' it! Muacks! Love ya people! Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home