Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everybody's gona love today.

And I did.

I thought the science paper was a breeze. 40 mcq questions to be done in 1 hour and all I required was half an hour to complete everything. Checked for a few minutes because the teachers were endlessly walking about and making a lot of noise with their heels. Grrrr.

Then, I fell asleep. Brandon said the paper was quite hard but I thought it was okay. Minus all my wrong answers, that is. Hahaha.

School ended. Jin, Pimp and I made our way to the bus stop and I forced them to wait with me while I tried to hail a cab. They decided to leave me alone and take the bus, and lo and behold, I managed to hail a cab. Whoo, I'm good.

Super long cab ride and I was feeling so foreign. I've been a north-east girl ever since I was born, and now I'm making my way into the wilderness of the west side. Now, that's scary shit know. People do actually look different in the west side of Singapore. Seriously.

Cab driver didn't really know where I wanted to drop but we finally found the place. And he insisted that the place I mentioned didn't exist. Grrr. Met Lion (I ain't putting names here, some people do actually read my blog and it's dangeroussssss!) and hung out with him.

Guess what. I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Whoo. And it's M18 yo. There were a lot of fucks and fucks. People fucking and people saying fuck. Gettit? Never mind. It's a funny show and the brunette from That 70's Show in is the movie too. I recommend you guys to watch it if you really want to. Hehehe.

Continued hanging out. Got high on *beep and did a lot of stupid things. No, I wasn't referring to sex just in case you had that thought in mind.

Then, I had to open my mouth and say things. Lion blamed me for having premonitions because the next thing we knew, daddy was on the way home. Hahaha. He thinks I'm a curse or something. But I just told him I'm a girl and girls' instincts work pretty well.

It came to a point that whenever he told me something that I didn't want to hear, I'd use my "premonitions" to threaten him. Yeah and I walked around without my glasses because the right lens came off again. And this time the screw too. Sick shit.

After lepak-ing more, we had to part. Lion had to attend to some family matters and I had to meet another friend. And Lion was asking me for ideas (more of spinning lies) on how to tell daddy why he was late for the "family matter". Later on when I was in the cab, Lion called to say my lie idea worked. Whoo, kudos to me.

Ahh, it was all so fun and exciting until we parted. I was sad. Grrrr. What happened next made me totally totally totally angry and pissed. I felt like slashing my wrists and jumping down a building.

Damn you fucker.

Oh well. I love today until afternoon. After that .. I don't even want to talk about it.

Hope you have a great day ahead, or night.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home