Friday, July 06, 2007

Trip to the clinic today was the least pleasant. Waiting time was fairly fine cause I had my PSP with me and was playing it for like 45 mins just outside the doctor's room.

Unfortunately, I sat in front of a malay couple with a young boy. They seemed to me like the typical young mat-minah couple whereby the minah is always busy doing taking care of the kid and the mat does all the complaining and smoking.

So there I was, playing my PSP and the boy just had to notice me playing. He stood behind me and was whining to his mother non-stop. And then the father was telling him to not disturb me and the he whined more.

The boy was probably trying to grab my attention and make an attempt to try to borrow my PSP to play, but NO fucking way am I going to give in.

So far, the only people who have touched my PSP (excluding my brother's friends) are Jo and Jin. Strange link but true.

So as I was saying, the boy was whining and watching me play and all. Then, he proceeded to sit next to me and looked over.

Wtf.

Go tell your father to stop smoking so he can save money to get you a gameboy or something man.

And then, another displeasing thing happened.

The doctor refused to issue me an MC because she said I visited the clinic in the afternoon and not morning and didn't believe me when I told her I was freaking at home the whole morning.

Is it fucking wrong to visit the clinic in the afternoon?!

There was also a notice at the check-in counter which advises people to visit the clinic in the afternoon to avoid peak periods. (Still have to wait an hour plus to see a doctor though.)

Fuck up right? Initially, I was going to make an appointment for a check-up so I thought why not just go in the afternoon to avoid the crowds.

And obviously I was making an appointment for a check-up cause I wasn't feeling well, but NO she still refused to give me an MC.

And since I already checked out (which according to her means I already paid my consultation fee), no way I was going to get an MC, so she issued me an EXCUSE CHIT which I'm not sure whether it will be approved of by teacher.

But what the heck, better than parent's letter right? At least I did go to the clinic

At least if teacher doesn't believe I went to the clinic, I'll just show her receipt and my apointment to go to the hospital.

Yes, I have an appointment to K.K. Hospital on the 25th August. Wana know why?

I have a terminal illness and will die in a year's time if I don't get diagnosed immediately.

But I'm still thinking if I should re-schedule the appointment cause 25th August is a Wednesday and there's Art and Drama on Wednesday. Hmm...

Should I make it a Friday?

Hmm...

Hopefully the hospital will find a cure for me. Or else ...

...

...

...

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home