Sunday, August 19, 2007



Been listening to Stacy's Mom by Fountains Of Wayne for quite a bit.

First off, I'm in love with Stacy's Mom. She's Rachel Hunter. Hawt stuff who was married to Rod Stewart who's another hawt stuff. Oh Rod, how could you let her go?!

And the Stacy in the video is quite pretty too. Sources say she's 16 now and I bet she be smokin' hot. Like yo, in the video, she's like wearing the least amount of clothes possible. Notice she isn't wearing any pants or shorts in the video.

Stop being a pervert Zakk.

Oops, ma bad.

Stacy's mom has got it going on! She's all I want...

Yes, that's true.

Rachel Hunter, can I have your number please?

Hoho. Naughty naughty eh Zakk.

Ah, I gota hit da sack real soon. Reached home at 12.45am just now.

Tsk.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home