Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I don't see the wrong in sending a girl friend to the bus stop. What's wrong with sending your girl friend to the bus stop?

Obviously, RADian wasn't too happy about me walking Jin to the traffic light and called me a "lesbo".

OH, YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A LES?!

Keep up with the times la.

Today was an uneasy day. Freaking humid and warm with no breezes. Fucking hated it and added to that, I was feeling really lethargic cause it was going to be VERY long day ahead of me.

From 1pm-5pm, 3J and some other classes had a lifeskills enrichment course. 5 freaking hours. Not 1 hour, not 2 hours, not 3 hours but 5 FREAKING hours.

I slept halfway through while teacher was talking. The teacher wasn't boring, he quite entertaining and engaging but my body was saying "SLEEP BITCH!" so yah I fell asleep.

Funny thing was, I sat right in front, and teacher didn't even scold me for not paying attention. He just carried on with his thang. Yay me!

According to Ashley, Mrs(or Ms?) Lena Poh walked past the class a couple of times and caught Masahiro sleeping and signalled Brandon to wake him up. I was the one sitting right in front, and she didn't signal anything to Jin to wake me up.

How could she not see me sleeping?! I sit right in front in class and near the door too. Impossible, but true. HAHA.

Weird teacher. But what the heck, I could sleep but it was quite uncomfortable cause the classroom was kinda stuffy and warm! Grr.

I really tried my best to keep myself awake, but to no avail.

In the end, Jin and I engaged ourselves in meaningless activities. Such as writing random words on our arms and scraping things with my wood carving set. It really got boring at times.

So at last it ended promptly at 5pm. Jin and I walked out together with the mats plus Az and Razor.

Az was freestyle rapping all the way, and they were crap freestyle raps. The usual thang you would normally hear. AMATEUR! Haha.

Then Jin, Mua, YY and RADian walked across the road and Jin and I bought bubble tea. Yay us!

And I walked Jin back to the traffic light and that was what led to the first part of my post. Go scroll back to the top la, bodoh.

Am fucking tired. I hate the weather today. I want it to be cold, really cold.

Long day ahead tomorrow. Gota iron clothes but am too tired.

I think today would be the first day of this term that I would be able to sleep before 2am. Yay me!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home