Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm so proud of myself. Got into the class I wanted.

3J 2007.

It's gona be the last class cause no Kay class. Heard only a handful not taking Amaths, so they will be shifted to Eff class. Weird leh.

I've compiled all my new classmates' names. So scary lah. 35 people only. Only 6 taking art, including myself.

I love Jin and Erfi!

I'm gona bring a camera on the first day of school and take pictures with my new classmates. I don't know why, but I'm feeling really excited, like I wana go to school now and meet my new friends. Wahaha! Everyone take out their rifles and shoot me. But I still have one more month of holidays to go! So exciting.

Since Pri5 in Jay class. Actually, Pri school was JOY class, but still Jay what. 2007 will be my 5th year in Jay class. So proud of myself.

I give Jay a good name.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home