Monday, November 20, 2006

I think Erfi called around 11 plus but I refused to pick up his call. And then I woke up at 11.45am and headed straight for the computer to access my class results. I was searching and searching and then another call came.

You know your class already?
No, you know ah?!
YOU IN JAY!
REALLY?!
AND YOU KNOW WHO'S YOUR CLASSMATE?!
HUH?! WHO?!
...
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bloody hell, Erfi screamed so loud and I just woken up. But then I was so happy I screamed along. Wahaha.

I LOVE YOU ERFI!

We wanted to be in the same class and now there you go. We're gona be classmates for 2 years. Oh and Erfi told me the D Mats are also in the same class. Gosh.

But anyhoots, I still love Erfi!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home