Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm in Singapore now.

If you people didn't know, I went to KL on Wednesday. Headed for Kuantan on Thursday. And back in Singapore on Friday. Not much shopping done firstly because not much time left and secondly because I wasn't feeling well.

So I didn't buy anything for you people. I'm recovering right now.

I found an outfit for next Sunday. But I'm afraid it's a lil too gothic cause it's all black. Haha, I'm not a Goth, I'm a Punk. Okay? I'm going to watch a musical with my larling Erfi! It's so exciting. On a Sunday night, so romantic.

Bet you guys are jealous. Wahaha.

Oh and people who owe me money, please return to me immediately or I'll start hanging pig heads on your doors soon.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home