Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I dreamt I had a dog! Like Charis', but it was black. And guess what I named it.

Doggie.

How creative right? Haha! But can't blame me, I only had like less than 5 mins to spend time with my dream dog. He was so cute. So obedient, so talented. Ah!

Mummy! I want a dog!

I mean, Mummy, can I have a dog please?

Hua hua hua!

And then, and then!

I dreamt I got into my first choice of the streaming thingy. So it's likely I won't get my first choice. Cause my dreams take like years to come through, and for a dream like that to come through, look out of your window and you can start seeing pigs fly.

For real.

Hmm.

Later have class bbq. Heard not everyone is going to be there. But what the heck. Just go there crash the party and probably see my classmates for the very last time.

Gosh, I don't want to be like everybody else. Writing tributes to every classmate, teacher and what have you. Saying how they will miss this person that person. So corny can. Obviously we would be seeing our former classmates next year right? Still in the same school what/

No need double faced what. In front of them so big shot, but later when going to a separate class, suddenly go all soft and good-hearted. Wah lao, cut the crap can.

So yeah. Evs.

I done my nails already. I already have a slight idea of what I'm going to wear. But I still haven't packed my stuff. My room is in a mess. Ah. I need Rach, Jin and Erfi to help me.

Woohoo!

My fingers hurt. Played PS2 for about 5 hours last night/morning. Slept at 4.30am. And then some inconsiderate people just had to text and call me in the morning. Purposely want to torture my life right?! Huh huh!

Idiots.

And I need to pack. I want to stop sidetracking, which is like the most impossible thing that I'm able to accomplish, but what the heck.

Oh and Erfi, you still haven't sent me the pictures! Quickie!

Muacks.

Peace and Chao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home