Monday, October 30, 2006

Whee, since it's raya-ing season. I shall post up a few pictures of the 1st day of raya. Sadly, the camera's memory card with the bu but fortunately, bu already developed some pictures. So now, I'm gona scan them and show the world.

The pics look kinda robotic. Haha, like box-box like that. A bit blur but who cares.

Anyhoots, I'm still hot lur.


In case you few people are still stupid, that's my mini-family. It's mini I tell you. Father, Daughter & Mother. See, I'm the only child.


That's my favourite-est cousins. So so love them to bits. 4 of us are like so bloody cute lur. Yeah, I know I'm hot. Stop flattering me already.


My kids. Haha, click onto the picture to zoom in then check out the ring on my ring finger. Hah, I'm married. To who? Don't want tell cheu all. Hmph.

Haha, that's it for pictures. The rest on bu's camera which I will kidnap later on when she gets back from work. Hua hua hua!

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home