Saturday, November 11, 2006

Breaking Free of HSM is first on the charts of 987 fm.

Knnbccb.

Spoil my mood.

_______________________________________________________________

Just came back from visiting. Gosh, relatives relatives. Long lost ones. I just met them this year. So many stories. I listen and listen. And I was seriously paying attention. Hmm, where should I start from. Which story should I tell?

Oh first, I need say something to someone.

Sayang, don't angry lur. I share with you the properties if I get some okay? Rest well tau! Sayang my sayang.

Kekex.

Okay, back to business. I'm summarising everything, if not, my stories will never end.

I've got relatives in Aussie. Got relatives who are professors, lawyers, doctors and what have you. Got relatives who are living life like celebrities. Got relatives on tv all the time. Got relatives who own several houses. Got relatives who own estates. Got relatives who went to jail. Got relatives who murdered people. Got relatives who got abused. Got relatives who gambled on horse races. Got relatives who own lands that cost millions now. Got relatives who are gangsters. Got relatives who are seriously bloody fucking smart. Go relatives who are idiots.

Talk about the good, bad and ugly.

There you go, that summarises it all.

And then, and then.

My grandbapak the bapak the bapak (Ya know that kinda relationship) from Palembang arerumoured to be pirates. You know, last time got trading ports here and there.

So don't provoke me, I got pirate's blood. I'm fierce horh.

Who knows, I may be related to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Haha!


Ya savvy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home