Monday, November 13, 2006

What date is it today?

13th November 2006.

One more week till the results of our new classes are out.

Meaning,

Meet new friends! Whee! I mean, that's what pretty much school is about for students like me now.

Nah, it doesn't matter if I don't get into the same class as my favourite friends. At least, the good thing is I'm able to widen my circle of friends. Isn't that good?

Haha, this reminds me of what my Bu always tell me.

Secondary school is the time for you to study hard and also play. But not too
much! Time to make lots and lots of new friends. Boys and girls. Grow up together, study together, watch movie together, shop together and play
together.

BUT NO BOYFRIENDS AH!

Orh.

When it comes to girl-friends, of course Bu is fine with it. BUT when it comes to boy-friends. Wah, her face immediately turn black. Just like that.

So I'm not supposed to make friends with boys? Ya know, it kinda gets boring when you don't have boy-friends. Seriously, you're missing out on a whole lot of things if you don't have a boy-friend.

In a nutshell, I recommend you go make friends. Boys, girls, gays, lesbians, bapoks, pondans, pontianaks, giants, dwarves, elves, monsters, boogeymen and etc etc.

Widen your circle of friends!

Run along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home