Saturday, October 28, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya!

I know it's a bit late but we Muslims got one whole month of raya-ing to do and so far I've collected some green packets from long lost relatives. I almost didn't get, cause everyone thought I working already. I'm only friggin' 14.

0_0

Well for Hari Raya, in order to receive a green packet, ya gota be a student. As long as you still schooling and not working, you get one.

For Chinese New Year, in order to receive a red packet, ya gota be unmarried. Doesn't matter if you're working or still a studier, ya just gota be single. It's da best.

Anyhoots, I'll still be collecting green/red packets for another about 10 years' time. Haha, then who knows, I'll get married to Vin Diesel or Tommy Lee or Micheal Owen or that hot guy or that hot guy or that hot guy or that hot guy or my new Sayang (Hehe!).

I'm only saying, who knows. Deng.

So far, my collection not too bad. Have yet to go to Kuantan for collection. But raya-ing should be done in Singapore. Somehow, the Melayus in Singapore are more generous and giving when it comes to Raya/ Normal days don't bother.

Sombong giler.

I love raya-ing!

Cheers to all Melayus!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home