Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ah, I so wana kill people right now. I'm going to contact my ah long friends and order illegal weapons. 1 pistol for school use, 1 rifle for home use. I just have the urge of menslaughtering people.

Since the exams have ended, and I must say, my results were kinda better than expected. But what the heck, I don't care which class I go to as long as I got good friends with me. Nothing much to do, except be all excited for next week. Hari Raya! Whoo.

Ok, back to killing people. Last night, I so wanted to shoot the bu in the head, seriously. When she's tired, she wouldn't listen. But when I'm tired, I must listen. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. If only I had a gun with me, I could have just shot her.

SHE JUST BLOODY HELL WOULDN'T FUCKIN' LISTEN!

Perhaps if I shot her leg or sth, excessive ear wax in her ears might have clear due to the overwhelming blast of the gun shot. And probably she would be able to stay still for at least 5 mins and listen attentively at what I've got to say. Lastly, I've got all the power to do anything, wth a loaded gun in my hand.

In case, the bro attacks me from the back, I shall shoot myself in the head. Like seriously, give me a fuckin' break. I just finished my exams, I need a fuckin' break. Fuckers. Fuckers fuck fuckees. Fuckees get fucked by fuckers. So fuckees and fuckers are interdependent, just like how man and the environment are interdependent.

Get it? Fuck.

Of course bringing a gun to school is for safety purposes. Like let's say, DM intends to scold me for breaking the school rules.

1. Dyed hair
2. Ankle socks
3. Short skirt
4. Hurling vulgarities
5. Vandalising
6. Bullying the outcasts
7. Fucking

And the list goes on...

If DM came anywhere near me to nag at me, she dies. Any teachers comes near me to nag, he/she dies. Big shot students come anywhere near me to brag, they die. You give me trouble, you die. And if you dare complain I'm being rude on my blog, leave me your name, phone number and address.

You will die too.

If you know how it's like to be backstabbed, how it's like to be neglected, how it's like to be with fucked up people, join me. I'll willingly sponsor weapons to you. You just bring me the head of your victim, I'll be very happy.

Gosh, you bloody ass MR. I don't like you anymore. Fuck fuck fuck. I told you so many times you don't want listen.

Zakk is strong.
I can overcome this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home