Sunday, October 15, 2006

A quiz I got from Epi's blog. Gona try it now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name twenty people that is closest to you. In any order, be it in order of closeness or random but the first five spaces being the closest to you and are your very good friends.

1. Joanna Chan
2. Rachel Marie Tay
3. Quek Jin Pei
4. Judith Chia
5. Charis Koh
6. Ruby Lim
7. Erfi Azhar
8. Irlada Seow
9. Andrea Teo
10. Michelle Liew
11. Gloria Ng
12. Olivia Ng
13. Jill Koh
14. Shah Fiany
15. Firza Maisarah
16. Patrick
17. Shirin
18. Fariz
19. Alyssa Tham
20. Rachel Leong

Now turn on your media player and put it on shuffle mode. For every question, play the next song to get the answers. Use the song title as the answer and give your interpretation of it.

What do you think numbers 7,15 and 19 think of you?
Monkey Business - Black Eyed Peas/

Erfi, Firza and Aly thinks I'm a monkey. Er, ok? Haha!

If you were to get married with 4... How do you think she/he would feel?
Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance

Judd feels I would drive her to the cemetery? So it probably means I'm too extreme for her to marry me. Haha, good one.

If 7 were to say that he/she no longer want to be associated with you... what would you do?
Always - Bon Jovi

Dude, it's a love song lur. Erfi, how could you not want to be associated with me anymore?
And I will love you/Babey/Always/And I'll be there.../

1 has not been talking to you lately. What would you do to get him/her back talking?
This Love - Maroon 5

I will always love Jo, but not like this love. Too weird for us, don't cha think hon?

20 told 16 who told 4 who told 8 your big secret. How would you clear things up?
Stupid Girls - Pink

Yeah, totally stupid people. Plastic lah you all. I would of course boycott them in this song/ Haha!

13 told you that he/she loves you oh so deeply. Your next plan is...
Lovin' Each Day - Ronan Keating

Jill, goodness! My next plan would be to get married. Cause I'm lovin' each day yo! I love you too.

2 is said to have died from a serious illness. What will he r last words be to you before she/he died?
Anxiety - Black Eyed Peas

Rach, I will make sure you leave this world in peace, not in anxiety!

11 and 12 asked you to join them to kill someone. What might happen to the three of you?
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

Gosh, are we gona loosen up out buttons in front of the victim? That would be so hot and steamy! But with Olio and Glor? Er, I doubt so.

5 jumps down from a high building and you are down on the ground safe but sees that he/she is heading for you. What will be the last thing you would scream to him/her before impact?
Master Of Puppets - Metallica

Totally irrelavant but whatever. Curry is a ballerina so probably she knows how to land safely. Haha, go Curry!

Your perceptions if 1 and 5 got married.
Out Of My Mind - James Blunt

Seriously, out of my mind. Charis can't even get along with me, what makes me think Charis and Jo get married to each other. No way! Jo is mine.

If 8-20 fought you. What will you do?
Ghetto Superstar - Mya feat. Wyclef Jean

I'm gona beat them up. I'm a ghetto superstar. But the lyrics go sth like,
Run away with me/To another place/We can rely on each other/Uh huhh. Hmm.

What if you are dead. What would 7 say to 11?
Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182

Gosh, I got Blink 182 song like Erfi, same qns somemore! We are fated. But get on to the quiz.
Erfi never met Glor before but both are hyper people so they are gona stay together for the kids? Are you 2 planning to get married behind my back? Oi!

Overall, you think 1-20 are...
Zombie - The Cranberries

Too weird to be true. But my friends are unique zombies. Love you all so so much!
_____________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home