Sunday, October 15, 2006

I went to Victoria Theatre last night to support the bu. Her last night of performing in Mama Rosa. No tickets needed cause I sat at backstage. And when the show was about to start, I overheard a conversation over the walkie talkie of a crew member.

"Dim the lights, Teo Chee Hean is sitted already."

I was like WTF? A minister is watching? I'm so gona take picture with him.

At the interval, Mr Teo Chee Hean came backstage and there he was, just 10 feet away from me. My heart was like BOOM BOOM BOOM. I didn't know what to do cause I wasn't part of the cast, or a crew member, or a props man or anything!

He looked at me so I smiled and he nodded and smiled back at me. His wife was with him so couldn't flirt. But nah, I wouldn't flirt with him. He's WAY too tall for me. And he looked really different when he's on tv. He looked kinda old up front.

So it was picture time. All the nyonyas, babas and bibiks posed and took picture with him. So me being the extra one, just elbowed my way through and ended up posing around. I was like standing 2 persons away from Mr Teo lur. The bu posed beside him, knn. She PURPOSELY stole the limelight away from me.

Knnbccb.

I was like, MUST smile, MUST smile. I'm a student, so must pretend to be happy with Mr Teo's education system. MUST PRETEND. Erm, Teo Chee Hean is the Minister of Education, right? Haha, I forgot. I'm not a political person, I'm a neutral person with my own views.

Nevertheless, I took a picture with TCH. Damn, I was happy. Never shake hand with him, too shy lur. Haha!

On the preview night, 2 nights ago, SR Nathan came to watch. I so wanted to take a pict with him lur! But I didn't know picture-taking was only during the Interval time. The bu didn't tell me lur! She called but obviously my phone was on silent mode.

Knn, the bu took a pict with Mr President. I told myself, next time.




Ok, I cropped out everybody else. From left to right. Teo Chee Hean, Bu, Auntie Shirley aka Mama Rosa aka Star of the night, Zakk. The focus is us 4 lur. He is so friggin' tall. Damn.


On the first night of Mama Rosa. From left to right. Bu, Auntie Shirley, Mr President, Auntie Maureen. Knn, I missed it lur. So sad. I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonigt. Urgh.


On the last night of performance. Everyone looked stunning! From left to right. Uncle Fadil, Bu, Sexay.


From left to right. Beautiful, Bu, the 2 kids belonged to one of the cast. Bu just wanted to take picture with them cause they were bored and running around. Teo Chee Hean pat the small boy. Ah! So the jealous. He neh even touch me. Knn.

Finally, the whole cast.


They are such friendly people. Never have I met such wonderful, loving people before. Never have I met so many peranakans at one go. Good people. God bless them.

Oh and in case you people dare forget how I look like, here's a picture to remind y'all how stunning I always look, even at home.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home