Friday, October 27, 2006

School has ended for year 2006. But I still have to go to school for Drama practices. Should I be happy or sad? Don't know lah. Don't care, that's another story.

So that means, no irritating alarm clock early in the morning, no more having to rush to get prepared for school, no waking up first in the family. And many many more lur. Whee!

I'm so happy.

Last day of school, according to everyone, is supposed to be a solemn day. Everyone hug and cry, cry and hug, hug and cry and whatever lur.

Nothing leh just now in school.

I was feeling happy. Like seriously VERY happy that school is done for the year. I mean, look at the bright side lah. Holidays man! But still have bloody homework, but who cares. I still don't quite get it why people must be so sad. Next year still same school what! See each other like every day what.

Aiyah, tak tau lah. You all confused people. Go get help lah.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I doubt I'm gona miss 2J 06. Haha!

Peace.

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home