Thursday, October 19, 2006

Peserverance is me/

How do you spell peserverance? Perseverance? Peseverrance? Crap, I forgot. But, evs.

I felt sick on the way to school. Recess made me feel slightly better. Of course, my lovely friends cheered me up. So many free periods. I really wanted to jump out of the window and die.

I was actually thinking of skipping Drama, but I thought and thought and decided to go. Was seriously going to die during Drama, but I thought to myself, I can't attend next week's one so I will give my all for this week's session.

Teacher gona choose the cast for SYF 2007 next week. And I don't think I will be able to make it. Haiyoh, I'm seriously giving my all for this SYF. I'm willing to sacrifice for it and if my efforts don't pay off, I'll take out my rifle and shoot myself.

Bu said wait for her for 30 mins after drama. I slept while waiting, my body was breaking down. She came 1hr later. Now do you understand why I have a rifle in my bag? I love to shoot people. I slept in the car, didn't feel like talking to bu cause firstly, I didn't feel well and secondly, I'd have shot her if I talked to her.

Dinner sucked, cause I couldn't taste anything/ So fucked up lur. Felt like throwing up, all the time.

I reached home, and without bathing, I headed for my bed and fell asleep. Bu cleaned my room. She vaccuumed and put away all my books. Thanks ya.

I slept from 9 plus to 7.30am the next day, which is today. Went to Polyclinic by myself, cause bu had to work. Right, bring daughter to see doctor also can't. Was at the clinic wit hso many sick people for 2 hrs. Damn you all bloody sick people. I as in the doctor's room for barely 5 mins and I had to wait for my turn for 1 hr.

Knnbccb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home