Friday, November 24, 2006

Drama people thought I ran away from home. First, my phone batt died, and second, my paranoid bu called teacher to ask where I was. I guess I was in no mood to pick up her calls.

Luckily, I had friends to cheer me up. I was smiling but it was hard, because I was happy I wanted to cry as well. At least they care.

Yesterday during Drama, we were supposed to channel our energy just by eye contact. And then we were supposed to scare our partners but without physical contact. Any kind of scare. Poor Melissa couldn't scare me. Sorry lah dear, I watch too much gore movies, you don't scare me. Haha, I scared her in 2 mins.

Lynette then tried to scare me. This time she leaned forward and attempted to kiss me on the lips. Haha, to her surprise, I didn't react. Of course I didn't go in for the kiss because she's got boyfriend, and then also because, I don't want to make it seem like I'm having an affair with an older woman. Wahaha.

Faris said, " Lynette it won't work. Zakiah's bisexual."

And he's right.

Sorry Faris I didn't really layan you in Drama today. I've my reasons.

Terence then told every cast member to write a paragraph regarding our character. Through any perspective. So I wrote it through my so-called brother's perspective.

Terence said my handwriting was really nice and my story was really good too. That made me happy and thanks ya. I guess it was good because it was real. I wrote it through my real brother's point of view. I write my stories through personal experience.

Then Terence gave us homework. Haha. Write another story regarding the same character but through another perspective.

Thanks Drama, you make me smile.

And Halina, yes dear, I do speak Malay. Saya orang Melayu okay.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home