Friday, November 24, 2006

Wrote lines just now. Not punishment lines, but lines of words that don't matter. I was...down. I did nothing wrong and I was wrongly accused. No one trusts no one these days. I miss my friends. All I see everyday is the four walls of my house, then leave at noon, take the bus, go to school, see drama people for 3hrs, then lepak with anyone, take bus again, go home, and die.

No life this week. Bro said the lines I wrote could be lyrics. I've had enough of writing lyrics. I'm just writing things that come out of my head. And thanks for lending me your shoulder. Appreciate it, though I know I've been a pain in your arse.

At least I bought batteries for you.

Thanks a million to Rina and Jo for relieving my soul. See, I do have a soul okay.

I don't know how I really feel these days. Everything is breaking down. From drama, to my handphone, to friends and to families. God, what are you doing in Heaven? Everybody is not living life well. What's the matter God?

Can you appear in my dreams and tell me your answer? I promise I won't tell anyone what you said to me.

God, stop making me cry can? You very bad nehx.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home