Saturday, October 14, 2006

My uncle said he would sponsor my trip to Bangkok this hols if my exam results improve. Oh please god, I studied like an idiot. It's probably the first ever time I was very confident for Chinese paper, the first ever time I managed to finish my English paper and smile and the first ever time I thought I was able to pass Maths.

This Monday, probably gona get back most of the results. Bless me god, bless me friends, bless me everyone. Ah, my head is no more filled with thoughts of friggin' exams. Kinda afraid I'd go into emo mood. Please please please/

I love today. I love 911team (excluding Flirt cause she refuses to love people). Didn't get my blazer cause I couldn't find it. Loan-ed Jill some cash. I sorta became the ATM for the day. Haha, I'm so great.

We watched WTC. I didn't know that 2000 plus people were dead. Only 20 survived. Ouch. But Nicolas Cage was hot. Hmm, I may consider liking him. However, I can't handle too many hubbies. Don't wana tire myself too much. Gota chill now.

Olio and I had a popcorn fight. She threw so much popcorn at me. Knn. She damn cute lah, wear shorts and shirt watch movie and she didn't need a jacket, but she was still friggin' cold. Whereas, I was dressed in jeans and shirt and I covered myself with a jacket and was still bloody cold. All the way bimbo!

Mitch bought a cute shirt. Jo bought erm? I forgot. Olio bought er? Food only I think. Haha, didn't really got to find stuff I was looking for. Ended up buying little junks on the way home. Looks like I have to start saving again. Ah, the horrors.

I'm happy Judd's broke. Haha, she's jealous. Good for her. Whee. I'm still not broke. I very xing zai le huo, I know. I loike.

Ok lah, 1am liao le. I want go. My feet is killin' me, knn/

Chao world.

Peace.

I'll post pics when I have the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home