Monday, October 09, 2006

Hey there, the angel from my nightmare.

I dreamt of my late grandfather on his birthday, 7 October. I miss him so much. The dream was kinda like "Ghost Whisperer" whereby only I could see my grandfather and talk to him. It was rather weird, he never uttered a word. Anyways,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BELOVED ATOK WHOM I SAYANG AND MISS LOADS!
Hope he saw that. I will see you soon, must wait for me!
On a lighter note, EOYx coming to an end soon. Plans to go out on Thursday and Friday disrupted thanks to Drama. Why? Why? Why?!
But the good news is, I got in for Drama SYF but I think will have 2nd auditions. Not sure, didn't really check the notice board. But I really thank you Ms Puja for ruining my plans with my girlfriends especially after exams, OF ALL FUCKING DAYS. Thank you.
Still, my Friday with 911team is untouchable! I'm so going out with them, whether you like it or not. Just hope got enough money to buy what I need. I already done my shopping list and still adding on bits and pieces. Fly money fly.
Exams are ending. Exams are ending. Exams are ending.
My tuition teacher told me that we have to study because one of the Emperors in the past JUST HAD TO hide his books in a compartment when his palace was invaded. And after the invasion, people found the books, and there you go. We bloody hell have to study.
Knn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home