Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Results can go to hell for all I care. I've done my best, I studied, I stressed and I cried because of bloody exams. Who the hell you think you are? Streaming, so what? Just another exam what. Fag.

How are we gona set our differences aside and put our strengths together if government insists on putting different students of different academic levels apart? It's totally unfair. It's like, "Okay, you stupid boy, go join the stupid class!" or ,"Eh smart ass, join the class of interllect." Wtf? God teach you like that ah?

Knnbccb/

Anyways, like I've always been saying, I hate school. But study just for the sake of passing time. I look at exams as a time to just go to school for 2 hours and do test papers and just go home. Pass or not, you think I care ah?

End this topic here.
_____________________________________

Today had drama. Lunch-ed with Melissa, my interesting junior. Bonding time. Haha, Rahul got tormented by 2 groups of mats. I feel for him man. But hey, he's irritating at times so I decided to let him be further bullied. Evs.

Drama was very fun. Only like 20 people, and people from the other group joined. The games were funny like knn. We played "Freeze/Change". 2 people go up at a time and do an improv based on the setting teacher gives.

I was with Miko, sec3 guy. Our setting was "A fire in the fire station".

Miko: Quick, we must run!
Zakk: Ah! Save me, save me! It's hot! Ah!
(Miko sprays me with water)
Zakk: Ah! My hair! You!
(Miko pulls me but I reject)
Zakk: I don't want! I want a HOT fireman to save me! Not you!

The next thing I knew, Miko was unbuttoning his shirt in front of me, pretending to be really hot and boy was I feelin' the heat . In reality, I was shocked until can't shocked. And in improv, I was ALSO shocked until can't shocked. Okay, but what sorta spoilt it was that Miko was wearing his PE shirt inside. Boohoo. Haha, but it was still faggin' hilarious.

And it went on and on and the audience was "Whooo-ing". Haha, I rock. Oh ok, Miko rocked too. Haha. But it's way obvious who is the best rocker. Yours truly indeed.
___________________________________

Met the gang after that, at Bugis. Knn, they neh tell me earlier if not I bring more money ah. But, it's okay. Saw Ruby! Missed her so much. Complete set of Zakk Gang. We rocked lah. Everything seemed cheap to me cause I realised I had complete control of my money.

Neoprints then we said goodbye to Curry. Then the ORIGINAL gang went into Bugis Street. I got myself a bag and a pair of Shades. Hawty I tell you. Cancels 2 things of my shopping list.

Walked and walked. Bought a pair of ear-rings. Walked until the rest decided it was time to go home. So we said goodbye. And muacks here and there as usual.

Ok lah, enough blogging.

A shoutout to ^_~. If you have a name, tell me ok?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home