Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The haze is making me sick, literally. Thank you yah.

Tmr is the end of exams. Chinese paper. Sorry teacher, I today too tired go tuition. I have no idea why. I slept at 11.30pm which is considered early and woke up at 5.30am which is later than usual and I'm still sleepy. Besides, my nose is giving me problems. Wonder if a nose job can help me solve them. Haha.

Hopefully, the money I have saved so far can last me for 3 days of going out. If not, I just ask the Bu can lorh. If Drama finishes early tmr, perhaps I could spend more time with the girls. It's a good thing I got into the 2nd auditions but I have to sacrifice my time which was planned like weeks ago. Haiz.

Anyways, I watch The Pacifier ytd and saw my husband on tv. You didn't know? I'm Vin Diesel's wife! Tsk tsk, how come you didn't know? He was so hot I tell you. Hot until I was grinning like an idiot thoughout the whole show. He's my hubby what, you don't expect me to be stiff the whole time right?

I especially enjoyed the part when he just came out from a shower with just a towel covering his lower body. So hawt until can't hawt! Ah, I merely screamed to myself. So irresistable! And then he went downstairs and didn't know there were a group of young girls having a gathering at the dining room! Hot!

Oh and the younger sister of the family was like,
"How come your boobs are so big?"
And my hubby was like,
"They are not BOOBS!"

Vin Diesel is so fine, he's mine. I watched the talk show "Ellen" one afternoon and he was on the show. His mother actually told him to act in The Pacifier for a change. He somehow was a Mummy's boy cause his mother always discusses his horroscope. So cute! And he used to be a Tele Sales Promoter or whatever you call it. It's like you advertise a product through calling anonymous numbers. Haha. And on the show they called an anonymous person and tested him, how long he could convince the person to buy the product. Damn cool.

My husband what, what you expect? All my husbands are strong and capable gentlemen. The very reason they were chosen to be my husband. I love them so much.

And then, and then. 2 days ago, REREN actually made eye-contact with me and to my surprise, he actually raised his eyebrows, like initiated a simple "hi". Though it was something small, but it was so, ah! So sweet. I couldn't believe my eyes. How did he know I was going to look at him? Hmm, I wonder to myself too.

I also dreamt of him last night, and he was actually talking to me! Talking like a normal friend. And he was like, with me all the time. So romantic.

Jin, you better dream it would come true, if not, tsk tsk. I won't kill you lah. At most I just sell you to Thailand can le. Haha, no lah, I'm not so mean one lah. I'm very nice one, you don't know meh. If I wasn't nice, I would have slaughtered you a long time ago. Don't know why. Haha.

Jin, must continue to dream good dreams ok? My dreams usually take a long time to happen. Go Jin go! You can do it.

I love my husband. Not REREN lah.

Peace and chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home