Friday, October 06, 2006

Ah, Sims fucking up on me. Why? Why now? Just few hours after Maths paper and this is how you treat me? I demand more attention! Sims! You.

So I'm going to fail History, Maths, Science, Literature and Chinese.

I can't believe Ms Ang keeps promoting Triple Science and keeps emphasising how the whole school is gona "fight" for one bloody Triple Science class. Like hello-o?! Me and Triple Science? Er, Nono. She keeps thinking everyone wants to go Triple Science. No thanks, I'm giving way to others who choose to "fight" for it. Can't let their efforts go to waste right.

No double science too. Rather take combined science.

Crap, I'm becoming like everyone else. Talking about how exams went and subject combination. I still don't qualify as a nerd, I apologise. Bah.

And sorry Ms Nah. I'm not going to be a lawyer in future. But I promise to visit, once I'm filthy rich and famous.

I wana be so famous, people dream of being me, dream about me. Maybe some over-the-edge ones, fantasize about me all day long, in class or in the office, during an exam or a meeting. I wana be so famous, people wana "WooHoo" me all day long.

Peace. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home