Saturday, September 16, 2006

Missed RockStar: Supernova and SgIdol.

I was hoping Dilana would be the front woman of Supernova. She's hot and she has a really great voice and personality. I envy people who smoke and drink but stil have great voices. You don't believe me, you go youtube and go watch her performances.

Lukas became the lead singer of Supernova. The coolest part, the other band members come from great classic bands. Tommy Lee(!) from Motley Crue, Jason Newsted from Metallica and Gilby Clarke from Guns N Roses. It's an opportunity of a lifetime. I'm very very jealous.

SgIdol quite expected lah the results. Jasmine is bleah. Jon and Hady is on the higher level. I can't say that their singing is power cause I have seen and heard much better singers in Sg but I guess they got character.

Jasmine = Olinda (But then horh, I prefer Olinda to be the winner of Season 1, she sings well.)
Jon = Sly (But Jon horh, sing much better than Sly and speaks better English and dress so much better and not too beng-ish, if ya know what I mean.)
Hady = Taufiq (Confirm mats. Mats will wana shoot them cause their Minah gfs always vote for them)

I don't care who wins la.

I'm not happy Dilana didn't win. Urgh.

But good luck to both of the finalists of SgIdol.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home