Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ah, yesterday was a blast. The rain blasted and my friends blasted too!

On the way to Sing Post, Rach and I decided to walk in the heavy rain. We were screaming and screaming and got soaked to the bones. Seriously crazy. Erfi and Jin who was under a big umbrella were still strolling behind. Haha, I waited for them by a puddle and when they came closer, I jumped into the puddle and their legs got wet with mud! Haha! Serve you right.

Jin followed The 3 to LJS to makan. Didn't know we took really long ah!

Took some time to Karib's place/ The lesson was great, we had more right answers than mistakes and it was eff-ing cold! K thought I was yawning but I was actually trying to warm my fingers! Haha, socks and shoes totally wet.

Headed to the playground to get mad. Played the swing with Erfi. Rach was whining cause she was alone! Haha. Then headed to the see-saw. Erfi and Rach play first I took photos and videos and laughed. Rach could be a stunt-woman in future. She did a "tornado spin" by the see-saw and "flashed". Haha, they are her stunt moves. Haha!

I played the see-saw with Erfi and totally screamed when I was on top. But good thing I got an ass nice and strong enough to hold my weight down so he was up most of the time. Haha! He asked Rach to sit with him so that I would go up and then the best part came. While the 2 were discussing among themselves I decided to let go and Erfi lended with a thump, on his pretty ass! Haha, you deserve it for making me scream! Damn funny ah, couldn't stop laughin.

I think Erfi almost cried cause his ass really was in agonising pain! Who ask you sit side ways! Haha! Rach ran away in time to avoid the fall. Then Erfi headed for the swing and I took my bag and Rach and I walked away! Haha, Erfi came running behind us sorta whining. Haha!

Erfi belanja Bubble Tea. He's officially addicted to Pearl Milk Tea thanks to me. I threw a 20 cent coin into his umbrella. Haha! And we all parted. No more laughing.

What a bittersweet day/

As I was posting, I was laughing to myself. Haha, knn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home