Saturday, September 16, 2006

Forgot to blog on Friday's PE.

It was slightly drizzling so teacher say take height/weight then can play whatever you want.

It was a good thing 2J PE period same as 2D. Decided to play Badminton. Made Rach tip-top with me to the rackets. Then I saw Erfi and Pat-rick playing so I went to spoil their game.

So it was Zakk Gang Vs a handful of 2D people. Damn fun lah. In my group was Charis, Erwin (Sh-Erwin), Jin and Fiany. Erfi group was Judd, Rach Pat-rick and Afini. Zakk Gang damn extra. Play in 2D's territory. I guess Richard Lim wouldn't mind lah.

My rubber band wasn't tight so I took it off and played as Paul Twohill. Haha, my hair fly here and there. Erfi literally fell for me so many times lah. Then fall down and landed on the fall like mermaid like that, except that he's not topless. Haha! I fell also, but not sure for who. Ok lah, I fell for Erfi. Haha.

The game was messy. Got 2 cocks. But it was great bonding anyways. Love my friends.

And a re-cap of a joke from ytd's port-tuition.

Erfi fell for me again during see-saw time, forgot to add that one just now. He loves me lah. He can't stop falling for me. Haha!

And on the way to White Sands, Marie was attracted to her Mimosa friends so Erfi and I left her and walked ahead. Then we were talking about groping each other's genitals. Haha, don't ask why. And then we suddenly talked about "squeezing gently". Haha, we dared each other but Erfi didn't dare so without much hesitation, as quick as lightning, I "squeezed gently" Erfi's tektek.

He kena traumatised for 2 secs. Haha, then we laughed like mad.

Ahh, I sayang my Butch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home