Saturday, July 01, 2006

Today great day. Me and Rach went to school together to hand in homework and then headed straight to Singapore Outdoor Stadium. We were 1hr early, so can chop seats mah. Performances started around 5? Haha, took pictures with the winners. They make me so happy and hugged then and they passed all their sweat to me. I'm proud to say that TK band has yet again clinched the Best Display Band Award. I'm so proud of my school and Jin, my love! Don't see her small small then bully horh! She got muscles ok! And she's my darling also, so can't bully worx. Haha.

The wind was so strong, it almost blew us away, but we lagi stronger!
We were 1h early and bored and so act emo lorh.
Just nice she had to turn around when I snapped! So small man!
Her behind, I loike.
Do you see my darling's behind? I mean, back! She's the er, not so tall one. Hehe!

My sayang and me! She made me cry when she cried! I miss her so much!

Ma and my long lost twin! Actually, I locked her in my cupboard for about 13 yrs. Haha!
Ah, we are not siblings ok? We are FAMILY! I got all my sistas with me! Haha!~
Mua and ze bass drummer of TK BAND! Whoo, go Erfi! I sayang you!
Tuba guy invited to take picture and then horh, pretend like he some VIP. -_-/
Me and the sex player! Eh, SAX player lah toot! You cock eye or what!
Me and my Lan Chio Bu! His name is Ian Choi lah!
Tired tired ah, but this girl still can smile leh!
This girl ah, so small! The instrument lagi small!
Geraldine in action, with some friend of hers at the side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home