Thursday, June 01, 2006

Outing to Bugis and then to Far East then Orchard Rd with Mitch and Jo. The day I got my haircut. Apologies to Leong for the previous post's pictures. I gota look ma best everytime Leong wants to see me. Hehe! I didn't look good cause I at home mah, so ya know lah me, live life like a celebrity, go out then put make-up here and there cover-up. Haha, and of course better hair. I mean like, I went out with Jo and Mitch and got a haircut, so definitely my hair much nicer then at home. Since I had my hair chopped off, I don't comb my hair as crazy as I used to during the longer hair days. *Sobs*. No no, I'm strong, I can't cry over such things. *Clears tears*. Yes Zakk, be strong. You can do it! Oh and on that day shopping, I told Jo bring camera and then I was all fidling it. Ya know lah me and cameras are like erm, my hair and comb together. Inseparable. So I was trying ta switch it on and the camera felt kinda light. I thought Jo like forgot to put in batt but at the same time I was thinking, nah she wouldn't be that stupid lah. Who brings their camera without batt? And then I checked and poof, no batts. Haha! Fool. Thank goodness Mitch brought hers! With batt! Haha! So now fer pictures. Witness the transformation of my long hair to not-so-long! *Starts sobbing inside*. It hurts okay.

At Far East Plaza.
Peekaboo! I'm taller than Mitch! And peace, dude.
Jo tryin' out shirt and me refusing to separate from the cam.
And then out comes Barbie Doll (Limited Edition).

And

the

transformation

began

.
.
.

Snip

Snip

Snip

.
.
.
The

moment

of

truth.

The

whole

truth

and

nothing

but

the

truth.

Ma

new

hair/

Ahh, camera shaky. Can't see my nice haircut! Again, I say!
That's better. As usual, look somewhere else. As if so innocent like that. KAPUI!


At Wisma Atria's Coffee Bean, chillin'.
Camera shake again! Shake it with me babey!
The lighting made me look like yellow-skinned. Cheena!
Innocent face as usual. Zakk's favourite pose.
Jo tryin' ta be all cool and shit. Right.
Nice effect. I look emo. I loike.
Wah, lagi emo! Better shot. Steady ah babe!
Acting all emo but ya know lah, can't make it. Cut!
Aww, Jo and Zakk. Smiling like girls. Uh.
Jo spoiled the picture by suckin'. Sucka!
Caramel Frappachino and Choco Ice Blended. Suhwit~

And we waved goodbye.

Friends forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home