Sunday, June 04, 2006

This may be my last post before I head off to Msia on Monday! I'll be there until the 18th. So mark your calendars and quick ask me out. Haha! So yah, this shall be a visualised thank you post from me to you guys for some reasons or another. Enjoy the pictures.


Thank you Darling Andrea and Ice for the CD and the really cute card! I love it! Muacks!

Thank you Jo for turning up for the bbq. Hope you had fun meeting my TK friends! Muacks!


The TK pple who came over to ma place for my birthday bbq. Mummy Alice damn out lah. Haha! I especially like this picture cause Jovin smile until so cute! And he standing beside me somemore. *Hint hint*. Hehe!


Thank you Erfi for agreeing to taking a nice picture with me and Rach! I love this pic! Muacks Erfi! Ma favourite bitch!


Last but not least, I wana thank Rach! The girl who always has a camera with her all the time. Be it digital or handphone camera, she has them! I love taking pictures with ma TAY TARIK! Muacks!

And of course, I thank all for wasting your time going through my blog. I thank all for understanding my fweelings! Haha! Wdv man. Chao! And until I'm free again! I'm going to go horse riding in Msia! Whee!


Savvy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home