Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yo I'm back! Still in Msia lah but then in the cyber cafe. I shall now take this opportunity to reply all tags otey?


Judd: Oh really ah? I believe you lorh. Yeah, right.
Ruby: Got your photo what! You cock eye ah? I where got say I neh love you! I lurp cheu!
Leong: Wah lao you all useless leh! Then join Drama! Nothing better to do ah? Pig.
Ice: Of course must thank you lah! The CD nice lorh! And I will have fun, don't worry! Hehe!
Shuwen: Of course got miss lah! So long neh see you! I will link you some other time ok! Not much time now.
Gills: Yes! I will come back soon. If not you will die right? I know. Wait for me my love! Haha!


Ok lah, that's all I think. Chao people! See ya after the 18th! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home