Saturday, June 03, 2006

You know what? Don't know? Ok, I tell you. Right now I hate Judd. Seriously man. Like wth. Tay just told me Judd not going for the CIP thing next week because Judd going holiday. Like wah lao. I know I not going lah, but guess who was pestering me to go? Guess who was the one who was like "Eh wah lao! You always like that! Go lah!"? Guess who was the one who plans things and then never turns up cause SOMEONE wants to sleep? You can guess or not? I give you clue. Her name starts with J and she so-called plays-hard-to-get and she's all "Zakiah! Don't like that!" and continues touching me. Ok lah, I tell you who. Judd lorh! Who else. Judd the toot.


Here's a picture to remind us that me and Judd go through a love-hate relationship. It's tough but we persevere. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home