Friday, June 23, 2006

Met Rach at Dhoby Ghaut Mrt just now at 9.30am. Haha, so early uh? Then went to Harbourfront to have breakfast. Saw Glor and hugged her! I miss my Glor. Hurhur. I saw Jaslynn too! She is like so different! I hugged her too. I said hi to the rest of the PL netball gang. So many man. Haha! Went to Macs for breakfast with Rach. Bought the stupid small lion soccer toy. Then we went to the Canon place to get Rach's camera fixed. And then we decided to cable car ride! Hehe! So bloody fuckin' best lah! We kept screaming and screaming cause of the height and all. We waved to people in other cable cars too! Took lotsa pictures but I deleted a lot cause mostly crap fuggin' pictures. Haha! After that, walked around and finally settled at Starbucks to do our drama script. Shared my usual Chocolate Ice Blended with Rach. I did a bit of chinese too! Whee! I so happy. And we were at Starbucks for like 4 hours straight until I kena headache. The script is beautiful I tell you, no thanks to Judd of course. Haha! Toot Judd never even help with the script. Urgh. The script is done, left the acting only. Yay! Thank goodness Rach willing to do the props. Judd go help Rach lah, lazy chicken. Haiyoh. After that ate stuff from BreadTalk and walk walk again and then left for home. Nothing to do already mah. Just felt like going home early. Like hello-o, since morning leh! Maybe that's why I had a headache. Haiyoh. Mafan. Ok lah, enough bullshiting. Pictures!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home