Friday, June 23, 2006

Yay! I'm back to blog again! I think I'm going to have lesser readers now cause people lost all hope in expecting more regular entries. But suddenly, these people decide to try their luck and visit my blog out of erm, curiosity maybe, and then poof! They will start screaming "Fuggin' Zakk! Now then she bloody fuggin' blog! Like wtf, she think she so good, think everyone reads HER blog like everyday! Go to hell lah Zakk!" And then I'll start sobbing at this point but hey, no emo-ing man! No good lah.


Time now is 01.29am. I wanted to play GTA Vice City on the computer but the fuggin' CD isn't working and brother is hogging the PS2 so no choice, just stick to computer and blog! I can't sleep early cause I had a late dinner. Can't blame me, Laobu came home late and if I have my dinner without my family, I'll be nagged at for neglecting quality time with family. Like wth. So just wait for Laobu to come home lorh. No choice right.


Hmm, I miss Jin! I called her just now to ask if she was free tomorrow but then as usual, band just HAD to interfere with my plans! Urgh. Nevermind Jin! After 1st July, we shall never be separated again! I'll be yours and you'll be mine! Now everyone go "Aww!". Ain't we the sweetest lovebirds you'll ever find. Rmb 2340 1105! 2nd month coming soon! We should go and celebrate! Jin, are you listening to me or not! Must go celebrate our love! Hehe. So mushy mushy one. Hehe! I lurp cheu worx.


And I hate Singapore Idol. First of all, the judges are like totally paradoxical. Secondly, the contestants lack character, personality and talent. Thirdly, the music ain't any better. Piano show? Like wth? At least maybe a live band or just better background music without the sickening piano tunes lah. I mean don't the crew have like minus one tunes? Wah lao. It seriously is bad like way, way bad. People should stop wasting their money to vote for talentless wannabes. What's with all the chinese girls and all their so called erm, what do you call it? I forgot. Haha. Their make-up equals to bluek bluek bluek. Dressing, lagi bad. And needless do I have to comment on their voice? Meryl Joan Lee brings shame to Christina Aguilera's I Turn To You. What the hell was she thinking?! Trying to stretch her voice like Xtina's? She was so squeaky! And Jacintha was like "You're a babe!" Er, what did I just hear? Dude, it really sounds bad. And Paul Twohill, equally bad. Singaporeans don't need an angmoh-wannabe-Singapore-Idol. Like he speaks with a singlish tone LAH! If you're angmoh, stay that way. No need to slang like a Singaporean. And if you're gona put on eyeliner, please put away your hair to show your so called "scary-looking-eyelined" eyes. Urgh, waste of money and time.


No offence ah, but it's just a point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home