Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ok, so on Monday was the Youth Day holiday for all young people like you and me. And it was also PL's Music Marathon's last day. So yeah, being an ex-PL girl why not I go look see look see right? I called so many people to jio them out but then in the end I jio my own daughter out. What a mother! Haha, at least Ice was willing to go out with me right! We met at City Hall Mrt, and as usual, was late. Sorry! And then found our way all the way to Millenia Walk. Walked through Suntec and I couldn't believe how much it has changed! And it also means I haven't been to Suntec for quite some time. Finally got to Millenia Walk and it was so quiet! My purpose for going there was actually to see Jo in action. Haha! Breakfast-ed at Burger King. Saw Alyn! Long time no see that pink bimbo of mine! Haha. Then after that me and Ice went to look look at the singing thing. Saw so many people I know! I can't name all cause I have severe short term memory due to old age (Haha!). So I just show you pictures lah!


My old old best friend! Carolyn Chan Li Min! See, I still rmb your full name! Don't ask about her hair but I strongly recommend Beijing 101. Very effective. Haha! Hair loss lah.
Jo in action! I thought she playing guitar but later I found out she conducting. Er, were the people even bothered to look at Jo standing there, painfully conducting? They can see her meh? Spot Olio.

Jessica Sim Shi Yun! I rmb your full name also! You only know how to ruin my pictures. Urgh. She used to be shorter than me last time. Check out the height difference. You ruined my picture again! Can't you just stay, smile and look at the camera? Tsk tsk. I hate tall people!

Me, Jill and Glor! Whoo! Purple sandwiched between Black. Equation of the day: Jill=Gay.
Me and the guitar people. They got roses and me leh? Selfish Grace don't want give me one. Jo's face is blurred cause she HAD to move while the camera flashed twice. Hur!
Nice picture. Only that I look more closer to Olio than to Jo. Bimbo Olio never put arms around Jo one, so selfish!
That's all. I saw Grace, Carolyn, Jo, Olio, Jill, Glor, Jaslynn, Alyn, Tess(!), Doreen, Benita, Chloe Oh, Jessica, Esther Yong, Pei Xuan, PL Netball, some Angklung seniors who don't even bother to recognise me and more and more people whom I don't know the name but they know my name. I told you I'm famous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home