Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Germany is officially out of World Cup. Haiz, I thought they were gona win this time but then, you never know. Thank goodness I didn't bet with anyone. It's like I could have supported Brazil and bet and then poof, money gone. And then after that my mind says I should support England next so I'm like ok and decides to bet and then again, poof money gone. But in the end Germany still out. Never mind, I didn't buy my Converse Germany bag for nothing. It's all worth it lah, at least I still support Germany. My knowledge span on soccer is really limited and I don't really support any FCs. I only support Michael Owen! Whoo! Go Owen, my hot hot striker! Jill knows I'm crazy over Owen since last time. I still love you Owen!


I seriously don't know which teams are going on to the next round. I only hear news and then read newspaper. I remember 8 years back so clearly. Watching the World Cup with my Grandfather. And he was shouting and screaming the whole time. Scary sia. Haha, but funny ah. Mostly, it was my Grandfather who influenced me into watching soccer, and wrestling! Haha. Remember the good ol' times! I miss my Grandfather so much. Wondering what he doing in Heaven right now. Woohoo! Can you hear me from up there? Woo?!


Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home