Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Geography lessons are fun when everyone's in a good mood, or when someone is eating in class. However, I still don't like geography because I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

I can't even pass a natural vegetation test for goodness sake!

A week or 2 ago, I can't exactly remember what was going on, but the conversation went something like this.

(Class talking as usual)
(I think teacher saw Gab eating or something and I think it somehow led to breastfeeding, hence the following conversation.)

Gab : Mdm Rozy, I want milk!

Mdm R: There's milk at the supermarket.

(Gab and Mdm R still talking about supermarket and milk.)

ZAKK : CHER! I want FFFFFRRRRREEEEESSSSHHHHH milk!

Mdm R: O_O! Zakiah, how about I bring you to the farm since you want fresh milk...

ZAKK : OKAY CHER!


Well you may or may not get it. Here goes another one. Well, it wasn't really a 2-person conversation. Basically, I was just talking to myself but with Mdm R around. This happened a coupla hours ago in the auditorium just before the start of combined humans lecture.

(Jin and I walks into the audi, only to find lazy buggers from other classes sitting at our usual seats at the 2nd row. So I proceeded to the 3rd row where Judd and Charis were seating and started talking to myself.)

ZAKK : WTF GO SIT AT OUR SEATS FOR WHAT?! YOU THINK YOU FROM MY CLASS AH?! WHY YOU FUCKERS SITTING HERE?!

(So lazy buggers turned to me and stared like assholes.)

ZAKK : FUCK OFF AH!

(Then I turned around to take a seat, only to find Mdm R standing 2 metres behind me and obviously she heard everything I said.)

Mdm R : O_O!

ZAKK : OOPS!

(Everyone else laughed and I just laughed along.)

HAHAHAHA.

If you were there, you'd have understood.

Oh well, have fun celebrating Racial Harmony Day guys.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home